Pairs the client up with the right contractor and review the quotation for them
Customer Service Representative
Assists in communicate with the contractor and resolving disputes
Quality Control Officer
Carry out site inspections to assure project qualities
Provides material information, price comparison and purchase service
Record group conversations, answer questions and resolve disputes
Create work schedule
Provide renovation guidelines
Prepare quotation for modified items
Project quality control and reporting
Project security deposit and insurance coverage of HKD5 million
Provide material information, quotation and delivery service
Provide customer support for the maintenance period
Compensation for project delay
100% completion guarantee
- Once the contract is signed, we will create a WhatsApp group consisting of the contractor, Customer Service Representative, Renovation Consultant, you and/or your family members
- The contractor will discuss project details with you in the WhatsApp group, including decisions on the paint colour and ordering materials, and the contractor will regularly upload photos related to the project to keep all parties informed of the latest progress
- Our Customer Service Representative will record the communication and provide support when needed. In case disputes arise between you and the contractor, or should you have any query, please raise them to us
Project schedule and floor plan
- Once the commencement date is set, our Customer Service Representative will provide you with the project schedule for reference
- For furniture items with a total project amount exceeding HKD50,000, the contractor will provide a floor plan with the placement of furniture upon Codeco’s request, in which case no additional fee will be charged
- All projects introduced by Codeco will adopt Hong Kong Renovation Guidelines (Codeco webpage edition) as the standard of workflow and acceptance. The guidelines are fair and open. Our Customer Service Representative will upload the documents to the group chat before project commencement
Prepare quotation for modified items
- Some contractors may charge a huge fee for modified items, but with Codeco, all modified items shall be agreed upon by you and the contractor before our Customer Service Representative prepares the quotation
For projects amounted HKD30,000 - HKD99,999, 1 spot check will be conducted when the project is close to its completion.
You will receive an inspection report 2 working days after each quality control session.
Apart from complimentary project quality control, we also have a Quality Control team to provide you with on-site and enhanced support. Please feel free to talk to our Renovation Consultant or Customer Service Representative for more information.
The client shall make the payment to Codeco in instalments as stated in the quotation. Codeco will confirm whether the stated progress has been made before transferring the payment to the contractor. Codeco will also reserve part of the fund as the security deposit and return it to the contractor when the project is completed.
Besides, Codeco will also purchase third-party insurance for all projects, with a coverage from HKD5 million to up to HKD30 million depending on actual needs.
Codeco partners with a few branded material suppliers, namely Grohe sanitary fittings, Towngas and Schneider Electric. During the project period, our Material Expert will provide you with our one-stop service on product quotation, details and offers, and arrange for delivery from suppliers to the contractor.
If you have any questions regarding materials, or you have already got some ideas but are looking for the best price, please come to our Material Expert. Our Material Expert helps you compare the price and analyse the strengths and weaknesses of each brand, offering you an alternative source of advice in addition to that of the contractor.
You can also visit CoCoMall (a brand under Codeco) to shop for materials directly from our Material Expert at a more competitive price than from existing online offers.
100% Completion Guarantee is subjected to terms and conditions