- Leave your contact information for your exclusive Renovation Consultant to respond within 24 hours
- Our Renovation Consultant will figure out your needs carefully to help you find a suitable contractor among over 150 teams of partnered contractors, renovation companies and interior design companies based on more than 30 elements.
- After pairing, our Renovation Consultant will provide you with the contractor’s profile and their portfolio, then arrange for them to visit your flat and discuss the renovation details
- 2 to 5 days after the on-site measurement, the reviewed and standardised quotation will be delivered to you
- Our Renovation Consultant will help you raise your requests to adjust the quotation. Once you are satisfied with the quotation, we will arrange for contract signing
- After signing the contract, Codeco will purchase insurance for the project and collect the security deposit on behalf of the contractor
- Our Customer Service Representative will provide you with the project schedule and the renovation guidelines, set up a messenger group for communication between you and the contractor and provide support when needed
- Our Customer Service Representative will assist as an intermediary in managing the project fund delivery based on the project progress
- For projects amounted over HKD100,000, our Quality Assurance Officer will conduct 3 spot checks upon the completion of plumbing, plastering and defect rectification works; for projects amounted under HKD100,000, the spot check will be conducted when the project is close to its completion.
- All items added or removed subsequently must be agreed upon by you and the contractor, and a new contract shall be signed
- CoDeco provides 100% completion guarantee for all renovation works
- During the project, our Customer Service Representative will offer Codeco’s clients a great deal of discounts on building materials for them to purchase branded items at a competitive price
- You can also browse CoCoMall under Codeco to enjoy exclusive discount when you purchase the materials
- Upon the completion of rectification works, our Customer Service Representative will return the project remainder and security deposit to the contractor.
- Upon the completion of work, the unit will be subject to the warranty period, during which our Customer Service Representative will be ready to provide support to the client when needed
Renovation is a long and tedious process. That's why we do more than just finding the best builder for you.
To ensure renovations are delivered smoothly and on schedule, we assist you in managing the project and facilitate better communications with your contractor.
With CoDeco, renovations are no longer struggles between clients and contractors , but a co-production process with our team.